Hello to the most amazing people-
We had a live moment on instagram this evening, setting up our plans for the near future. If you missed it, and it was fun, go to our instastory. But here is the quick run down.
We are closed. We heard the mandate and have decided to act appropriately. BUT we are only closed physically. There are so many other activities, “quaran-tivities” if you may, that we can do together. We know you aren’t doing anything else, so spend some time with us!
- We will continue to post workouts. There will be three categories. The first will be as if you have ALL of the equipment. The second will be if you have some equipment and the third will be body weight only. Post all videos and scores to instagram – we will be having a whiteboard in our house to post at the end of the day.
- Starting Saturday, we will be live at 10am daily to go over the workout of the day, including stimulus, breakdown, modifications. During this time you can ask questions, but as always, you can text 209-345-4380 and ask away at any time.
- On Sundays at 5pm, we will be having town hall meetings through Zoom. Sign up for a free account, grab a drink and sit down and talk with us. Our first meeting will cover the ins and outs of the “Quarantine Games” including the theme weeks and ways to accumulate points for your household. Not all of your household members have to be CFO members to earn points. There is an adult games and kids games.
- Equipment Rental Pickup will be tomorrow at 5 pm. If you didn’t have a chance to fill out the sheet on the front desk, text Alison at 209-345-4380 with your name, the equipment you already have at home as well as what you would like. We will do the best we can to fill your hearts desire. Equipment wise.
- Our nutrition challenge will be continuing- hopefully we will be back to business as usual before it ends 🙂 If you have nothing to do and want to fill your day figuring out how to zone block food and you want in, let’s go! Text Alison at 209-345-4380
- Kids and Teens WODS will be posted on our YouTube channel. Please post videos to instagram @crossfitoakdale and @crossfitoakdalekids along with scores.
- SHARE EVERYTHING – the good, the bad, the ugly, the happy, the amazing. If you are painting something, we want to know. If you have a new recipe, share it! If you stubbed your toe – We want to know.
See ya in the social media pages!
At Home Workout of the Day
“Fully Loaded WOD”
10 Deadlifts 225/155
20 WallBall Shots 20/14
20 Swings – dumbbell or kettlebell
40 Air Squats
10 Walkouts (Feet stay in place – walk hands out as far as you can and walk back. You don’t have to stand up in between, but you can if you want to.)
40 Air Squats