We had a great time of Saturday with the workout “The Chief.” I will continue to post our upcoming Saturday workouts until the Open starts in 2 weeks. I’ll give some strategy ideas or ways to scale to make the workout “work” for you. This week, the workout will be “Sean” – 10 rounds of 11 Chest to Bar Pullups and 22 Front Squats 75/55. I will break it down this week, but I think it will be smart to cap it, even with a scaled option, at 20 minutes.
-Back Squat 5 sets of 3 at 80% on Monday.
– A skill OTM on Tuesday to practice HSPU, DU and Wallball Shots.
– A slightly adjusted version of the MisFit Clean complex on Wednesday with no overhead.
– A building overhead workout courtesy of CrossFit.com
– The MisFit Snatch Complex on Friday
– “Sean” on Saturday. Make sure you take care of your hands…
BIG HIGH FIVE to Gloria for completing 12,027 kettlebell swings in the month of January!
Workout of the Day
5 sets of 3, 80% of 1RM
8 Chest to Bar Pullups
8 Kettlebell Swings 53/35