Monday Labor Day – NO CLASSES
Tuesday – regular class schedule resumes.
*We have sent out the link to the Google Document where the Healthy Living Challengers will be documenting their points. Let Alison know if you cannot access it through the link.
While we may not be having classes on Labor Day, we will be having an active recovery day on the river. Meet up around 10:30am at the Horseshoe Recreational Area with water craft and life jacket and what ever food and drink will hold you over for the afternoon. We will be paddling down to the Valley Oak Recreational Area. Looking to leave Horseshoe at 11am. Text Alison at 209-345-4380 if you are coming.
Instructions for Sunday’s CrossFit Day at the Oakland A’s Game:
AKA the day we watch Damon, Austin T, Victoria and Amie kick some booty!
Entrance into the ballpark:
- 8:30-9am: Teams will enter the stadium through MM gate, located on the east side of the stadium, next to the Bart bridge.
- 9am: Once all teams are checked in, we will begin a rule meeting to explain the movements, bracketing and other pertinent information.
- 915am: following the rules meeting, we will allow the public to enter the spectator section. ANYONE WITH A CROSSFIT DAY TICKET WILL BE ALLOWED TO COME IN THROUGH MM GATE.
- 930 am: Competition will begin. Teams will be broken up into heats.
- 1030am: Competition will end, and winning team will be presented with the Complimentary suite for a game this season!
- Following the competition, we will pass out the special CrossFit day shirts and all participants with the food ticket will be allowed to enter the eastside club and enjoy the wonderful buffet.