We are always looking to get better and more fit. We encourage you to seek out new ways to achieve your goals and we want to support you in these goals. Following the Open, tadalafil we have seen a high level of motivation and a desire to get better. That is AWESOME. We have several athletes that are trying different programs to attack their weaknesses. With so many people doing different things (those who have been cleared by us) it can turn into a free-for-all. I am not singling anybody out, and I am guilty of this myself, but we have to lay down some ground rules for extra work. Extra work is non-CrossFit Oakdale class related work.
1. The priority is always the class. Equipment, space, whiteboard, timer and more ALL belong to the class.
2. Please understand 5:30pm is the busiest time of the day. If you are looking to do extra work, this is a tough time to do it. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm are especially crowded. BUT 6:30pm all around is much more conducive to available space/equipment.
3. Please be considerate of the noise level. Lifting on the platforms is LOUD. It just is, there is no way of getting around it. If a coach is teaching, please refrain from lifting, especially when it requires dropping from overhead.
4. If you are doing extra work, ask the coach on the floor if it is okay. Don’t just assume. If classes transition ask the incoming coach. Please be respectful and try and think about if you were attending or coaching that class.
5. We have created Open Gym time and are looking to add more into the schedule. This time is perfect for this type of work. If you are really focused on extra work, seek out the Open Gym times.
6. If you think you are being a distraction…you probably are. Always be conscious of those around you. You may be making lots of noise, impressing those with your feats of strength and your swole up biceps, but it is still distracting.
7. I have been doing CrossFit for a long time. I am guilty of all of these offenses and Alison beats me up for it on a regular basis. BUT I have learned that working out in a class is the BEST thing for my fitness. A crappy workout with great people is ALWAYS better than a great workout alone.
Workout of the Day
6 Pullups OTM for 6
FGB Style – 1 minute at each station, score is the number of reps completed. 1 minute of rest between rounds.
Box Jumps 24/20
Wall Climbs or Handstand pushups